- Oriola as an investment
- Reports and presentations
- Financial information
- Investor calendar
- Investor relations
- Investor Day 2022
Long-term financial targets
Oriola published its long-term financial targets1 on 18 September 2018.
Oriola’s long-term financial targets remain unchanged except for the adjusted gearing ratio change from 30-60 per cent to lower than 70 per cent.
- Business growth at the rate of the market
- Annual EPS growth over 5 per cent without non-recurring items
- Return on capital employed of over 20 per cent
- Adjusted gearing ratio of lower than 70 per cent2
1 Calculated excluding the impact of application of IFRS 16
2 Non-recourse trade receivables are added to the net debt